Now Playing

Thursday 26 April 2018

I Have A Dream - If I Can Dream

During our recent trip to Memphis with The Elvis Travel Service/Strictly Elvis, we made a stop during the Memphis site seeing tour at the Lorraine Motel, when Dr. Martin Luther King Jnr. was assassinated.

During many of the site seeing spots, I was quite emotional, more than I thought I would be, (but being 'a man' I kept them in check 😉).

However, I was surprised at the emotion I felt during this little stop off in Memphis.

Here is a short video, I have created, to pay my homage to MLK, but also how it inspired one of Elvis' greatest songs...


IF I CAN DREAM

I apologise for the quality, it is at 20% of my original, but youtube banned the video due to copyright. (Even though I took the footage from youtube).
Some of the video has been 'cropped' in the conversion, but I hope it doesn't spoil your experience.




These two pictures got me the most.
Do you know what the grey path signifies?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to like and leave a message!
Thank you.

Popular posts (All time)