Now Playing

Friday 30 November 2018

Volume 20

Mr. Bs Time Machine
Volume 20.

Another great mix of songs from Mr B and you listeners.

Don't forget to VOTE for us.
Use the VOTE button to the right.

Thanks

1 hour 5 minutes




Tracklist 

#
Track
Artist

1
Theme From A Summer Place-
Percy Faith
2
I'm Into Something Good
Herman's Hermits
3
Up On The Roof
The Drifters
4
Donna
Ritchie Valens
5
Sherry Darling
Bruce Springsteen
6
Puppy Love
Donny Osmond
7
Nobodys Child
Karen Young
8
Lady Willpower
Gary Puckett and the Union Gap
9
Travelin Man
Ricky Nelson
10
Walk On
Roy Orbison
11
Mony Mony
Tommy James & the Shondells
12
I Did What I Did For Maria
Tony Christie
13
Rock Me Gently
Andy Kim
14
The More I See You
Chris Montez
15
Run To Him
Bobby Vee
16
Stay
Maurice Williams And The Zodiacs
17
Blue Velvet
Bobby Vinton
18
Love Is Strange
Mickey And Sylvia
19
Only Love Can Break A Heart
Gene Pitney
20
Sloop John B
The Beach Boys
21
I Want to Go Home
Johnny Cash
22
Clambake
Glen Campbell
23
More Than A Woman
Bee Gees
24
Bad Time
The Roulettes
25
Even the Bad Times Are Good
The Tremeloes
26
A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
Monkees
27
I'm A Believer
Monkees
28
Knock Three Times
Tony Orlando & Dawn
29
Sherry
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
30
Uptown
Roy Orbison
31
Illuminati
Madonna
32
You'll Never Walk Alone
Gerry and the Pacemakers
33
At Last
Etta James
34
I Think We're Alone Now
Tommy James & The Shondells
35
All Alone Am I
Brenda Lee
36
Hey Baby
Bruce Channel
37
('Til) I Kissed You
The Everly Brothers
38
Walk Of Life
Dire Straits
39
Time Gentlemen Please - Radio Edit
Jimmy Edwards



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to like and leave a message!
Thank you.

Popular posts (All time)