Now Playing

Friday 2 February 2018

Mr Bs Jukebox - Trial Show

Mr Bs Jukebox.

Jump in, put your shilling in the slot, 
and choose the numbers....

give me a number between 1 and 100...

then give me a number between 1 and 20

that is your request!

Enjoy the unknown.

1 hour 59 minutes


Tracklist

  • 1Shadows by Five Satins
  • 2I Feel that Old Age Coming on by Wynonie Harris
  • 3Kewpie Doll by Perry Como
  • 4The Ballad Of Paladin by Duane Eddy
  • 5Love Came To Me by Dion
  • 6Splish Splash by Bobby Darin
  • 7Kathy-O by The Diamonds
  • 8Money (That's What I Want) by Barrett Strong
  • 9Breathless by Jerry Lee Lewis
  • 10Love Letters In The Sand by Pat Boone
  • 11Mr. Bass Man by Johnny Cymbal
  • 12Tears On My Pillow by Little Anthony & The Imperials
  • 13The Old Lamplighter by The Browns
  • 14Betty My Angel by Jerry Fuller
  • 15Poor Jenny by The Everly Brothers
  • 16Earth Angel by The Crew-Cuts
  • 17The Great Pretender by The Platters
  • 18There! I've Said It Again by Bobby Vinton
  • 19Almost Grown by Chuck Berry
  • 20Free Me by Johnny Preston
  • 21My Guy by Mary Wells
  • 22So Many Ways by Brook Benton
  • 23Turn On Your Love Light by Bobby "Blue" Bland
  • 24Pretty Girls Everywhere by Eugene Church
  • 25(I Wanna) Love My Life Away by Gene Pitney
  • 26North To Alaska by Johnny Horton
  • 27My Boyfriend's Back by The Angels
  • 28The Day the Rains Came by Jane Morgan
  • 29Little Darling by The Diamonds
  • 30March From The River Kwai by Mitch Miller
  • 31Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price
  • 32If I Had A Hammer by Trini Lopez
  • 33Ain't Got No Home by Clarence "Frogman" Henry
  • 34The Stripper by David Rose Orchestra
  • 35Shout! Shout! (Knock Yourself Out) by Ernie Maresca
  • 36La Bamba by Ritchie Valens
  • 37Vacation by Connie Francis
  • 38Mostly Martha by The Crew Cuts
  • 39Keep Searchin' by Del Shannon
  • 40Seven Little Girls by Paul Evans
  • 41I Hear You Knocking by Gale Storm
  • 42Love Is Strange by Mickey & Sylvia
  • 43Juke Box Baby by Perry Como
  • 44Deep In The Heart Of Texas by Duane Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to like and leave a message!
Thank you.

Popular posts (All time)