Now Playing

Friday 26 May 2017

Mr Bs Time Machine - Volume 8

Hello all,

Here is Mr Bs Time Machine - Volume 8

All your choices. 
Enjoy

2 hours 24 minutes


Tracklist

  • 1 Apache by The Shadows
  • 2 Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Animals, The
  • 3 Happy Together by Turtles, The
  • 4 She's Not There by Zombies
  • 5 Yellow River by Christie
  • 6 I Call For My Rose by Billy Fury
  • 7 The Legend Of Xanadu by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
  • 8 Don't Leave Me This Way by Thelma Houston
  • 9 Levon by Jon Bon Jovi
  • 10 I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden
  • 11 I Will by Billy Fury
  • 12 What Do You Want? - Adam Faith 1959 by 50s Greatest Hits
  • 13 6 Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits
  • 14 If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by R. Kelly
  • 15 Someone Else's Baby by Adam Faith
  • 16 When A Man Loves A Woman by Percy Sledge
  • 17 Buona Sera by Louis Prima
  • 18 Oh Marie(great) by Louis Prima
  • 19 I Wanna Be Like You by Louis Prima
  • 20 Forget Me Not by Eden Kane
  • 21 Bim Bam by Sam Butera
  • 22 Jungle Rock by Hank Mizell
  • 23 Don't Mess With My Ducktail by Hank C Burnette
  • 24 See My Baby Jive by Wizzard
  • 25 Lets Twist Again by Chubby Checker
  • 26 Come Tomorrow by Manfred Mann
  • 27 Red Light Spells Danger - Billy Ocean by 100 Hits Disco
  • 28 Frankie - Sister Sledge by Now That's What I Call Music 05
  • 29 Madonna (Karaoke) by Hanky Panky
  • 30 DON'T YOU WANT ME by HUMAN LEAGUE
  • 31 All I Wanna Do (Is Make Love To You) by Heart
  • 32 Big girls don't cry by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
  • 33 House of the Rising Sun by The Animals
  • 34 I'm On Fire (Karaoke) by Springsteen, Bruce
  • 35 You're The First, The Last, My Everything by Barry White
  • 36 Abraham, Martin and John by Marvin Gaye
  • 37 I Think She Only Loves Me For My Willie by Paul Overstreet
  • 38 I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore by Snake Oil Willy Band
  • 39 Telstar by Tornados, The

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to like and leave a message!
Thank you.

Popular posts (All time)